Getting to us
Ideally located at the heart of Europe, one hour from Geneva Airport, easily and rapidly reached by road or rail, Montreux is in French-speaking Switzerland, facing the Alps and on the shores of Geneva Lake. Deep at the heart of Montreux, the Montreux Music & Convention Centre is right at the water’s edge and just 5 minutes’ walk from the town’s station, hotels, restaurants, etc.
Its location makes it easily reached by road or rail from major cities such as Geneva, Zurich, Paris or even Milan
Switzerland by plane
With two international airports, one in Geneva and the other in Zurich, Switzerland is a country than can be easily reached from anywhere in the world. Each airport has a road and rail link for Montreux.
Montreux by car
- Geneva - Montreux: 1 hour
- Zurich - Montreux : 2 hours
Montreux en train
- Genève - Montreux : 1 hour
- Zurich - Montreux : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Paris - Lausanne by the Lyria TGV high-speed train: 3 hours 48 minutes - 4 times a day www.tgv-lyria.com
- Milan - Lausanne : 4 hours
- Lausanne - Montreux : 20 minutes
Montreux by boat
Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, the Montreux Music & Convention Centre can also be reached by boat from Geneva, Lausanne or even Evian-les-Bains (France).