having a good time
Montreux is the ideal destination for combining professional events with cultural and sporting activities or relaxation. A whole range of possibilities awaits you.
Faithful to tradition and rich in history, this region is ideal for lightening up your professional events with exceptional evenings. From the famous Castle of Chillon to the Casino Barrière de Montreux or the prestigious Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, you choose -- and enjoy an unforgettable evening.
Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, at the foot of the Alps and close to famous ski resorts, Montreux and its region offer a wide variety of sporting activities ideally suited for Team Building. This natural environment is also perfect for recharging your batteries: discover the feeling of well-being in our spas and hot springs.
The Swiss Riviera has a wide-ranging cultural scene, so take advantage of your stay in the region to discover the many museums it has to offer, some of which are known throughout the world, such as the Lausanne Olympic Museum.
This region, rich in tradition, will never fail to surprise you with its folklore and gastronomy; an opportunity for you to surprise your taste buds with new flavours in an exceptional ambiance and setting, not to mention the possibility of sampling the flavour-rich local wines.
Do you need to escape after your working sessions? Sitting in the heart of the town on the water's edge, the location of the Montreux Music & Convention Centre invites you to take a long walk along the lakeside promenades or go shopping in the picturesque narrow streets.
This vast choice of activities will contribute to the overall success of your events!
magical evenings in an exceptional historical setting
- evening in the Château de Chillon dating from the XIIIth century
- evening in the medieval village of Gruyères (possibility of exclusive use of the site)
- evening at the Casino Barrière de Montreux
sporting activities / team building
- vintage car rally and tour of the Montreux-Vevey region
- adventure in the trees / aerial assault course
- river rafting
- regatta on Lake Geneva
- excursion to Gstaad on the Golden Pass panoramic train
- glacier 3000: year-round access to the Diablerets glacier
- mountain games (summer and winter)
- visit to the Montreux Museum
- visit to the Gianadda Foundation in Martigny
- visit to the Lausanne Olympic Museum
relaxation / well-being
- spas (Raffles Amrita Wellness centre in the Montreux Palace)
- hot springs (Lavey-Les-Bains)
- cruise on Lake Geneva on a "Belle Epoque" steamboat
- hot balloon rides from the famous village of Château- D’Oex
gastronomy / tradition
With its strong and unique heritage, the Lavaux region, well known for its terraced vineyards and white wines, is one of the seven wonders of Switzerland and will soon be a UNESCO world heritage site. You can taste the best vintages of the vineyard directly in the vintner's cellar.
To help you spend a pleasant evening after your days of work or activity, Montreux and the surrounding region offer you many restaurants that will allow you to discover the local cuisine in a special setting.
As each region has its own folklore, take advantage of your stay in Montreux to discover the folk markets with their famous traditional costumes and regional products, surrounded by crafts people and second-hand dealers.
- the "gastronomy road"
- Botta restaurant, perched on top of Glacier 3000, overhanging the Alps
- many typical and gastronomic restaurants
- cheese-making demonstrations (Gruyères)
- tradition and folklore: the markets of Vevey